(1) This course develops high
level of competence in creative communication and provide adequate
practical exposure to media planning and creativity. The course aims to
fulfill the demand of trained professionals in this emerging area.
(2) AriSolver has tied up with well equipped studios for practical
training. The areas of collaboration are TV Journalism, Media Exposure,
Camera Handling, Photography.
Journalism, Program Producers,
News Readers, Anchors, Camera Operators, Reporters, Writers, Directors,
Media Planner, Copywriters, Public Relation Executives in Airlines,
Media Activities in AriSolver (for Mass Comm. Students)
- Media visit in different channels - Pragya T.V., DD, Live India, AIR, NDTV, IBN-7, Punjab Keshri, News 24 Channal
- Special Classes for Media Photography.
- Guest Lectures from Media Industry.
- Students participated in interactive programmes like, Hum Log, Muqabla, Big Fight, Zindagi Live, Aap Ki Adalat etc.
- Media students took part in Inter College Debate, Short Film Competition, Seminars and Workshops etc.
- Renowned R.J. Nitin from Big 97.5 interacted with students.
- Internship in Doordarshan, Live India, IBN-7, UNI, National
Herald, Haribhumi, Virat Vaibhav, AIR, The Tribune, Akshdarshan,
- Association with Production House-Akshdarshan School of Mass Communication for practical training.
- Workshops / Seminars / Photo Exhibition / In-House-Newspaper.
- Students working in Live India, Global Nexus (Event Management Company), ICONS - Media consultancy, PAN-Media PR.